Thursday, April 8, 2010

Idk !!!!!!!!!! Bored

I'm b-b-b BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1.Got home  around 6:15
2. Did alot of H.w
3.Today Amina was not here We got pizza it was crazy how a bee just lands near ur eating i guess he/she landed pretty hard.
4. We let it free i wanted to kill it that ugly thing black and yellow.
5. I dont write alot of post so that means  dont care.
6. But i have to tho
7. Bye see u again next time lmbo MUHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD xD xD xD xD LoL!!!!!



Ps. why are u here still bye loser........
Pss. Uhhh bye why are u still reading.....
Psss.Get a life......
Pssss. have fun......
Psssss. Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. You, my friend, most definitely kept up your end of our bargain. Thank you, Amala. Did you come up with the P.S. trick yourself?

    -Mr. G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amala - I think I have just the solution for you! See you today.

    Miss Fung

    ReplyDelete
  3. O noes I read all the way to the end! Does that mean I have no life?!?! I hope not. Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amala -- looking forward to reading more about your day and seeing more pictures. Happy Life -- David.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I plan on getting a life and having some fun this weekend and hopefully that will include some pizza and no bees!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Amala --
    You said you let the bee free? Does that mean you guys caught it with your hands or did it get trapped somehow in your pizza?

    Keep up the good work on your Blog!
    -Ms. Pierce

    ReplyDelete