Thursday, April 29, 2010

Red Panda

This is a Red-Panda. Idk if it lives in the Bronx zoo but that's what I'm going to talk about right now. It's so different than any other Zoo I ever went to. When you go the Bronx Zoo they have so many cool animals there. When I went there for the first time I saw a peacock just walking freely right there in front of me. The place was so huge I didn't even get to go through the whole park. It was so awesome.









Ps. You should go there one day its so cool!!!

2 comments:

  1. Amala,

    This red panda is just adorable. You've made me want to visit the Bronx Zoo, by the way. I don't care how expensive that ticket is! :)

    Miss Fung

    ReplyDelete
  2. Punctuation
    Commas—We use commas when: we are listing a series of things (like I’m about to do), when you introduce a phrase (For example: “If Team Booker maintains perfect attendance, Mr. G will buy everyone Slurpees.”), and when you combine two sentences using “but” or “and” (For example: Sentence 1 “Mr. G is the coolest teacher ever.” Sentence 2 “His students are even cooler.”
    New Sentence: Mr. G is the coolest teacher ever, but his students are even cooler. )

    Grammar
    Let’s focus on subject verb agreement here. If you have any questions, Mr. A, Ms. Fung and I are all ready to help.

    ReplyDelete